Mercedes-Benz began their European Delivery Program in 1965, and have delivered more
than 100,000 cars to international customers. A modern Delivery Center is adjacent to
the main factory in Sindelfingen, near Stuttgart, Germany. There is only one pick-up
location, which makes an ideal central starting point for a driving tour to virtually
anywhere in Europe. Drop-off locations are located in several countries, at no additional
charge. Mercedes offers a special 5-day “Black Forest-Alps Rally Package” for an extra $1,300.
- Mercedes C-Class
- Mercedes E-Class
- Mercedes CLK-Class
- Mercedes S-Class
Other models (CL, SLK and SL) are available, without discount.
Approximately 7 percent off of the MSRP (C, E, S and CLK only).
Models not available:
Mercedes M-Class (built in USA)
Included in European Delivery:
- No-deductible insurance, valid for 15 days. Longer terms are available for additional cost.
- German export plates, valid for length of insurance policy, up to a maximum of 6 months
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance
- All port fees, custom duties and shipping expenses to any U.S. dealership.
- Taxi vouchers for transportation from Stuttgart airport or train station
- One night accommodation in Stuttgart
- Breakfast or lunch at Mercedes restaurant in Delivery Center
- Mercedes Factory tour (when available)
- Mercedes Museum tour
- Recommended driving tours, travel suggestions, hotel discounts
- Optional “Black Forest-Alps Rally Package” 5-day driving tour, with hotels.
- German value-added taxes (VAT), if your stay exceeds 3 months.
- Sindelfingen, Germany, hometown of Mercedes, near Stuttgart. The Factory Delivery Center
is located at the Mercedes Factory. There is no extra delivery fee.
No charge at these locations:
- Antwerp, Belgium
- France: Paris or Nice
- Germany: Bremerhaven, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Sindelfingen
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Madrid, Spain
- Switzerland: Geneva or Zürich
- London, United Kingdom
A drop-off fee applies to:
- Italy: Bologna, Florence, Genoa, Milan, Naples, Rome, Venice, Verona
For more information:
|Audi European Delivery||BMW European Delivery||Saab European Delivery||Volvo European Delivery|