- Archive for: January 28th, 2010
VW Finds “Sluggy”
We called it Punch Bug when I was a kid and we played it on the way to school and on every road trip. We never questioned where the game of punching someone else when you saw a VW Beetle came from but in this brilliant campaign launched today, VW claims to have found the guy that did. Sluggy is a little rough around the edges, but that makes him lovable.
Recently on Gaywheels
- Happy Thanksgiving, Y’All: Eat Well & Celebrate Air Fresheners
- 2016 Volvo S60 Inscription: From China, With Love
- That’s So Gay: 2015 Lexus ES 350 Is One Of The Gayest, Grandest Sedans In The U.S.
- HRC Equality Index: Ford, General Motors, Nissan, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen Earn Perfect Scores
- 2015 Scion FR-S Is A Great Hipster Sportscar, Little Else