Audi announced their European Delivery program in October of 2006. Delivery is at their stunning factory and museum in Ingolstadt, Germany.
Vehicle Qualification and Pricing
The models listed below qualify for the European Delivery Program less the applicable published percent discount off MSRP*
• All Audi A3 Models MSRP Less 3%
• Audi A4 Sedan/Avant (includes quattro) MSRP Less 5%
• Audi A4 Cabriolet (includes quattro) MSRP Less 5%
• All Audi TT Models MSRP Less 5%
• All Audi S4 Models MSRP Less 5%
• All Audi A6 Models MSRP Less 5%
• All Audi Q7 Models MSRP Less 5%
• All Audi A8 Models MSRP Less 5%
• Audi S6 MSRP Less 5%
• Audi S8 MSRP Less 5%
Please note that the Audi RS4 does qualify for the Audi European Delivery Program and a special program is being considered for this specialty vehicle. Audi of America will keep you informed of this special offer in the near future.
The Audi European Delivery price of your vehicle includes the following services
• Lodging for one room, one night at your choice of one of the following three 4-star selected hotels
ARA Comfort Hotel
The NH Ambassador Ingolstadt
• Audi will provide complimentary transportation from Munich Airport to one of three Audi recommended 4-Star hotels listed above
• The next morning, Audi will be pleased to provide complimentary transportation from your hotel to Audi Forum
Ingolstadt where your new Audi will be waiting
Insurance Coverage, Export License Plates, Vehicle Registration
Comprehensive insurance¹ and export license plates are provided by Audi for the first 15 days while traveling in Europe. A Certificate of Insurance and vehicle registration will be provided upon vehicle delivery in Ingolstadt, Germany. This insurance covers all 25 European Union countries including Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Non European Union countries such as Switzerland, Lichtenstein and Monaco are also covered.
Customer will be responsible for purchasing additional insurance coverage and export license plates beyond 15 days. If customer wishes to purchase additional insurance coverage and extend the expiration of export license plates, arrangements can be made by contacting Audi European Delivery Headquarters at 1-866-681-6275 or by sending an email to [email protected].
Comprehensive Insurance Purchased Price (September 2006 program price in Euros)
•15 days – Complimentary
• 30 days – 200 Euros
• 60 days – 350 Euros
• 90 days – 650 Euros
• Meals and non-alcoholic beverages all day in the Marché Restaurant in Ingolstadt, Germany
• Experience the flair of Audi authentically through a guided tour of their factory and historical museum
• Ground transportation of your vehicle from any of the established drop-off locations
• Ocean shipping and marine insurance
• Custom duty and clearance
• European and U.S. wharf charges
• Destination charge for transportation of your vehicle from the Audi vehicle-processing center to your selected Audi Dealer.
• Audi 24/7 Roadside Assistance support while traveling in Europe.
¹There is a $1,000 deductible (in Euros) on comprehensive coverage. Allow one day for proper licensing of vehicle prior to customer taking delivery.
For more information:
Contact your local Audi dealership
|BMW European Delivery||Mercedes European Delivery||Saab European Delivery||Volvo European Delivery|