Taking delivery of your new BMW in Europe will definitely make you smile. So will the savings. You may save up to 7 percent of the retail price — up to $8,580. Those savings may pay for your trip. You’ll also save by eliminating airplane, train, taxi, and bus fares while in Europe.
European Delivery price includes:
• 14 days of free premium road insurance
• Tourist registration
• Factory preparation
• Inland European transportation from the designated drop-off point
• Marine insurance
• Customs duty and clearance
• U.S. port processing and accessory installation
• Wharfage and handling fees
How to reserve your BMW
Visit your BMW center to reserve your new BMW three months prior to your planned travel date. Your BMW will be made to order, so it is essential that the factory schedule its production as soon as possible. Note: At this point, Z4, X5 and X6 models are not available for European delivery as they are produced in Spartanburg, SC.
Eligibility and Restrictions
To qualify for the BMW European Delivery Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license.
- Place your order through an authorized BMW center.
- You may keep your car in Europe up to 6 months after delivery (there is a 16% penalty tax if your car is not exported within the 6-month period). Cars financed or leased through BMW Financial Services must be exported within 90 days.
- Your new BMW is restricted to private use by tourists. Persons working in Europe on temporary or long-term assignments are not eligible for the special customs license plates issued under the European Delivery Program.
The BMW Welt delivery center is directly across from BMW’s corporate headquarters in the heart of Munich. For more information, visit www.bmw-welt.com
Drop Off Locations
You can drop off your car on weekdays to any one of 20 locations in the following countries. Then take a taxi to the nearest airport, fly home, and reunite with your new BMW stateside.
Lufthansa’s Special Offer for European Delivery Customers
Fly Lufthansa round-trip in Economy Class from the U.S. to Munich and your companion flies free! Enjoy attentive award-winning in-flight service en route to Munich with Lufthansa. With this exclusive offer available only to BMW European Delivery Travel Program clients, you and your traveling companion will arrive relaxed, on time, and ready to pick up the keys to your very own BMW.
In order to qualify for this offer, you must purchase your BMW through the BMW European Delivery Program. Transatlantic travel is valid October 1, 2007 through December 31, 2008. Offer is valid on Economy Class (published Q class fares). Offer is not valid with any other promotion or discount. Taxes, fees, surcharges and passenger facility charges are the responsibility of the user. Both passengers must travel together on the same flights, in the same cabin of service and on the same days. Free companion ticket does not accrue frequent flyer mileage and is not eligible for upgrade. Tickets are non-refundable. All other rules apply as per the eligible fare. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/days. Other restrictions apply. For full Terms & Conditions on the 2 for 1 offer, please contact your BMW dealer.
|Audi European Delivery||Mercedes-Benz European Delivery||Saab European Delivery||Volvo European Delivery|